Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2:52AM

I think I have such a beautiful mind, and I really wish it would allow me to write out all of it's beautifulness. I am cruising through various flickrs and compared to mine, they are all photo gods. They all have wonderful film camera while I have two piece of shit broken ones. They all go to gorgeous places amongst the world while I am confined to Georgia. I wish I had money because then I could be in the same class as these photo gods. I am tired, but I don't want to sleep. I hate sleeping, but then again I love it. I love the dream part of sleep. But I rarely can remember any of my dreams. I have really weird dreams usually. I want to go on a road-trip. Whether it be to a close or away place, I don't care. I just would like have a road-trip, and someone great to have one with me. Thing is I don't really know of anyone great. I hate Georgia. It's not great. I need to sleep, my head is starting to hurt from being sleep deprived. Goodnight or good morning. Whatever you think is appropriate. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment